Terms & Conditions
I understand that I am solely responsible for any and all harm caused by my dog while my dog is attending Happy Tails, or is using any services provided by Happy Tails.
1. I further understand and agree in admitting my dog that Happy Tails has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
2. I further agree to notify Happy Tails of any unwelcome, aggressive or dangerous behaviour of my dog that has potential to cause harm to any other pet or individual.
3. I further understand that during normal dog play, owner's dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored at Happy Tails to avoid injury, but scratches or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
4. I further understand that Happy Tails is a place where animals co-mingle in groups and I am responsible for the medical treatment of any injuries or illness that my dog receives while at Happy Tails. I agree to pay all costs for my dog that may arise as a result of injury or illness, including veterinarian care and costs.
5. I further understand that if I fail to provide proof of current vaccinations or if my dogs vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete, Happy Tails has the right to refuse service until current proof is provided.
6. I further understand that my dog should be de-sexed (exception for puppies until he/she reaches an appropriate age) to enrol at Happy Tails.
7. I further understand that even if my dog is vaccinated for Bordatella (K9 Cough) there is a chance that my dog can still contract K9 Cough. I agree that I will not hold Happy Tails responsible if my dog contracts K9 Cough while attending Happy Tails.
8. I allow and consent my dog to photographed and/or used on the Facebook social media site and Happy Tails Website.